Sunday, October 26, 2008

Painting Pumpkins







We had Nani, Uncle Ernest, Aunt Alysha, Talan, and Kamden over last night to paint pumpkins. It was seriously SOOO MUCH FUN. I enjoyed it so much more than carving pumpkins. Amber and Talan were able to paint their own pumpkins and spend as much time on them as they wanted. They seriously painted them for like an hour. Verses if we carved pumpkins the kids couldn't have really done anything but watch... Thank you Mom for bringing all the art supplies and pizza. I can't believe it's already Halloween. I am so excited for the holiday's this year. I think Amber is going to understand more what it's all about. This year has gone by so fast. Were going to blink and it's going to be 2009 YIKES!!!

2 comments:

Tinsley said...

It was so much fun, thanks for having us over. The kids really enjoyed it. I love watching them together its awesome they are so close. Thanks again see you soon

Truly and Shane said...

I too am so excited for the Holidays because that means...BABIES!!!! I can't wait! You're right, painting is something the kids can totally do verses watching someone else do the carving. I never thought of it that way. TOO cute Trina!