Monday, August 4, 2008

Brigham's Baby blessing






Billy blessed Brigham
yesterday and did a
wonderful job. The spirit was really strong. I could tell he was feeling what he should say through the Holy Ghost and not just talking. He blessed Brigham with a strong body, to be a light unto those he will come to know, to help spread the gospel. Brigham was blessed to find refuge in the holy scriptures, to study them. Then he was blessed to find a worthy companion to be sealed to in the temple. There was a lot of family there to support us and others who wanted to be there but couldn't. I feel really blessed to have a husband who is worthy to use the priesthood to bless our family and others in need. The priesthood is truly the power of God on earth. Through it all things good come to past. I am happy to have this knowledge and to have it's power leading and directing my family every day.

(side note) - I wish I would have written down what was said at Amber's blessing. I can remember some things but, not them all. I am glad to have a way to share the special event with those who couldn't make it. And also this gives me something to look back on to remember.

1 comment:

Tinsley said...

Look at his big eyes, what a cutie. sorry we missed it. See you soon.