Friday, June 19, 2009

Family Pictures

We had our pictures taken a few months back and I wanted to post some of them. They turnned out so cute ;)





I love this picture of my Mema and Olepa! It is so special to me. They have been married 55 years!

These are of my Mom and her parents with my brothers and I!



Here are the Cousins! I can't stand how freakin cute they are!

This is my Mom with the kids. She is the BEST Nani and Mother on earth. She loves with all her heart and gives everything she has to her family! I love you Mom, more than you know!

And here is my little Eternal Family!



3 comments:

kelleen said...

I LOVE the pics! The one with you on the couch with your brothers behind is really cute, the one of your grandparents is super sweet, and your children are absolutely beautiful!!

Ortiz Family said...

Those were cute pictures!

Keith and Charayye said...

What fun pictures! You have such a cute family!