Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Amber's First Picnic




Amber has asked a couple of times to go on a picnic. I have always planned on taking her but, just hadn’t yet. So this morning I figured today is as good as any. When I told her we were going to have a picnic today she started running around the house asking for her shoes and saying "Get ready Mommy!" You really can't imagine how excited she was unless you were here to see her. I told her we had to wait till lunch time but she could help me pack for the picnic until it was time to go. So there we sat on the kitchen floor making sandwiches. Around 11 I couldn't make her wait any longer. We loaded up the car and went to the park. She didn't even want to play first. All she wanted to do was sit on the blanket and have the picnic. It was so cute and fun. We will have a lot more picnics when it starts getting cooler out side.

2 comments:

Tinsley said...

That is so funny, Talan has asked for the past few weeks to go on a picnic too. We are planning on going this weekend, its just been too darn hot!! He was watching signing time one day and started signing picnic and then keeps asking. I figured one day after his sports class we will go on one too. Lets get together and have picnic with the kids. She is very cute!!!!

Noe said...

Oh my goodness they are getting big!! I'll post pictures of mine when my computer gets hooked up again. Miss you all!