Friday, September 19, 2008

The Temple


Amber is so adorable. At Grandma Debbie's house, Amber was playing with blocks while I was cleaning. She came running up to me saying Mommy look, Temple. I figured she saw a picture of the Temple in the house or something. I followed her and she pointed to what she had just built with the blocks. It was so cute to see how proud she was of herself for building the Temple with the blocks. It also made me very proud of her. It's amazing how Amber already understands the Temple is special. She has such a strong spirit and she blows me away every day at how close she is with Heavenly Father. When we drive in the car she points out the window and says look Mommy, Jesus is hiding in the clouds. She loves saying the prayers and can almost say them without help. She just turned TWO!! She is so smart. I could go on and on about things she does that just melt my heart. I love her so much and I know she brings joy to all those she is around.

1 comment:

Tinsley said...

It is so amazing to me how smart they are for being only two. She is so cute.