Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rolling Over

Brigham is exactly 4 months today. The time is passing so fast. He had a mile stone today; he finally rolled over. It was really neat because I caught him in time to be able to video tape it happen. It was also special because Billy got home in just enough time to see the final push onto his belly. Most of the time Dads miss out on things like that. The only set back is Brigham didn't totally get his arm out from under his belly. Other than that he was all the way rolled over. And just like Amber he learned from his back to his belly first. My understanding is most babies learn from belly to back because they don't like doing tummy time. Well, neither of my kids have followed that rule.
Brigham is so fun and lovable. I can't get enough of him with those big blue eyes and flirtatious looks he gives. He is finally starting to fill out. And really starting to look like Amber when she was a baby. I know every mom thinks this but, I really do have the most wonderful kids. Every moment is a treasure and adventure.

1 comment:

Tinsley said...

Yeah, I am so glad he rolled over. You have unique little children going against the norm. So fun, now its going to be so much fun watching them play more together. I love just sitting back and watching them play.